This beginner to intermediate course is going to take you through all the steps of buying a home so that you're prepared and ready for what is going to come. This means you will be able to avoid costly surprises and mistakes that many people make, not to mention unnecessary stress.
If you are searching for a home that you will live in personally, especially first-time buyers, this is the course for you. If you already have bought a home, this course will lay down a lot of foundational principles that you should be following to make your next experience even better.
This course is going to teach you from the beginning to the end, A to Z. It's going to show you how to figure out where to buy, how to find the right professionals to work with, and how to assess a property. We’ll also delve into how to make winning offers that save you money. Offers can be complicated. So, we need an entire strategy built around that and that's part of what we're going to be covering.
Specifically, you will:
- Understand the steps to buying a property from start to finish
- Identify the most important things you need to know to find the right property
- Define the roles and responsibilities of you and the professionals involved
- Learn the biggest real estate purchase negotiation points and how to navigate each successfully and;
- Receive proven, experience-based tips to improve your home buying journey
You'll be using what you learn to empower and move you forward. We want you to be able to carry this with you long term.
By completing this course, you're going to be able to get the skills to buy a home that is probably larger and nicer and more comfortable for yourself than if you don’t know how to find the best homes. It's going to teach you about all your rights and responsibilities and empower you to be able to do your own research so that you can find all of those things yourself.